Sunday 20 October 2013

A skincare product you can DRINK?

I am all about trying new things to help improve the quality, look and feel of my skin (I have had my problems from recent years) and I just started my first trial of face massages at a day spa in Budapest. However, there is a new product which I was just recently introduced to (as in yesterday) and I'm doing a bit of research on it to see what it's all about. Toni & Guy Fashion Week Budapest was yesterday and I went home with a goodie bag full of interesting things! Skinade caught my eye because at first I thought it was a cleansing system (I didn't open up the packaging at the event) and this morning I opened up the packaging and realized that I have a 5 day trial of drinks.


Immediately, I Googled the product, and here's a bit of information about it from the website:

Skinade is a 150ml drink with natural flavours of peach and mangosteen and offers a a pleasant tasting and convenient addition to your daily skincare regime. If you were to take the ingredients of Skinade in tablet form, you would need to take around 9 large tablets daily and they would not be absorbed by the body. All the ingredients of Skinade are in solution and immediately bio-available and easily assimilated.


Apparently, models and celebrities swear by the product and have noticed a difference in their skin immediately.





I do believe that good skin starts from within, but sometimes no matter how well you eat and how many vitamins you take daily, it might not be enough. I will give it a try and let you know what my thoughts are after the 5 day trial.

For more information, go to the Skinade website:

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© MODERN REVIVAL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig