Saturday 3 January 2015

NEW YEAR 2015

Wishing you a very Happy New Year 2015! I've spent the holidays with my family in Canada but now I am back in Budapest and wanted to share some funny photos from my New Years eve. Upon arriving at the Polish club, in the coat check room, I found a LOAD of furs with my sister and we grabbed my friend Sonya and we decided to do a little photo shoot. Polish/ Eastern European women are ALL about their furs and they love wearing them in town, with jeans and sneakers, or super dressed up... even my small hometown; they think it's super glam and rich - ethics aside. I don't own any real fur, but have lots of faux furs which give the same look and are just as warm. Take a browse and check us out... we are always up to something! ;)









Thank you to the ladies who brought these furs with them and (unknowingly) allowed us to take photos with them! :P

All photos are property of MR.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© MODERN REVIVAL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig