Thursday 10 October 2013

Laci! Pecsenye?

It was my birthday yesterday! Thank you for all the wonderful birthday wishes :) Last night, I got to enjoy the atmosphere of the Basilica area, and I've tried almost all of the restaurants in the radius. Laci! Pecsenye? is a refined contemporary bistro which serves cuisine based on local Hungarian traditions. However, in the past few years this location has been home to a couple of different restaurants. Since I haven't tried this bistro before, I thought it would be a nice change. The bistro offers 'familiar tastes' of Hungarian food, simple but elegant dishes, high end raw material, and has their own signature interpretation of Hungarian cuisine. Their focus is on meat, and they really do know how to prepare it well. Everyday, the chef uses fresh ingredients to create menu options, which are all paired with Hungarian wine. Takács Lajos is a well known chef in Budapest and my compliments go to him. Check out some of the stunning images of the interior and exterior (as well as their web link at the bottom):
















Jó étvágyat!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© MODERN REVIVAL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig