Saturday 8 November 2014

#MCFD2014

Marie Claire Fashion Days is on this weekend at the VAM Design Centre on Kiraly utca in Budapest, Hungary and I had an invitation to the exclusive event last night. The first time I went to the event, last year, I had no idea who anyone was (I still have a hard time recognizing Hungarian celebrities due to not having a television and reading Hungarian magazines!) but this time, I went alone, met some nice people and also spotted some well known actors and fashion industry people from the previous fashion shows this year. Take a browse through the photos I took last night...



The curtain was raised and the show was about to begin...




































This dress caught my eye and I absolutely adore the lace, the high collar and the back...







NUDE by NUBU














The after party at the VAM Design Centre










I had a great evening! Thank you to Marie Claire Hungary magazine and to Diana Szabo from Just Creative for the invitation! This weekend you can check out the fashion shows as the event is open to the public Saturday, November 8th and Sunday, November 9th at the VAM design centre on Kiraly utca. Check out the program HERE and enjoy! :)

Article from Marie Claire 
http://marieclaire.hu/Divat/2014/11/08/sztarokkal-startolt-a-marie-claire-fashion-days

All photos are property of MR

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© MODERN REVIVAL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig