Sunday 16 November 2014

PARK

The weather is warm and I took the opportunity to take a stroll through park with my friends. This park is right in between the law university ELTE and Astoria. There are always children playing and families gathering, students reading and hanging out on the grass, people picnic-ing and relaxing, riding their bicycles through. 
I love this 'Indian summer' feeling in the Budapest... I hope it lasts a little longer...












Happy Sunday!

sweater coat DDG Fashion || shirt RALPH LAUREN || leggings VERO MODA || boots ALDO || 


All photos are property of MR
Share:

1 comment

  1. great photos! love your scarf:) please visit me in free time:) http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© MODERN REVIVAL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig