Sunday 9 November 2014

POP UP SHOP PART 2

The ladies told me to 'feel at home' today and that is exactly what I did. I revisited the pop up shop (previously mentioned here) which houses Dora Abodi, Reka Vago, Cako, Hamerli, Karman and Position Collective and the space is an absolutely relaxed and comfortable interior with beautiful little details all over. Take a browse as they will be open until the end of December on Fashion Street, joined at the corner with Hotel Le Méridien Budapest.


I love the geometric paper diamonds hanging from the ceilings, made by Edinas Paper Installation.




Colourful pillows, throws and ceramics by Position Collective can be found all around the shop





DORA ABODI










CAKO



I've fallen in love with this... 


REKA VAGO





HAMERLI





KARMAN





All photos are property of MR
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© MODERN REVIVAL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig