Sunday 22 February 2015

V TH DISTRICT

Sundays are perfect for walking around in the beautiful 5th district, where I live, in Budapest. My friend and I went for a coffee at Anna Cafe and decided that the weather was too gorgeous to not take some photos. I love walking down by the Danube River, checking out the beauty of the view that we are presented with each day, heading over to Kiosk for lunch or an evening out (many great events take place there) or just simply grabbing coffee and sitting down on a bench and watching people walking by. Kiosk had an ice rink in front and now the weather is simply too warm. They put a carousel out and there are plenty of little children running around and enjoying the free ride... I also went for a little horseback riding myself! Enjoy the last week of February! :)














Photos property of MR

coat & scarf MANGO || gloves LE CHATEAU || shoes ZARA || bag VERA PELLE
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© MODERN REVIVAL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig