Saturday 17 January 2015

JE SUIS BELLE

I visited the Je Suis Belle pop up store today on Andrassy avenue, in Budapest, Hungary. The designers, Tibi and Dalma, have their Fall/Winter 14 designs on sale and are showcasing their Spring/Summer 15 designs at the Ivan Fischer Home Theatre. With a beautiful view of the Opera house from the window, the Ivan Fischer apartment is normally used as a lecture theatre and also features beautiful art. This quiet location was transformed into a boudoir-esque room, with deep purple draping and Parisian music playing softly in the background; making the room feel very rich, elegant and a step away from the busy streets down below. 













Of course, I tried on a few of my favourites... from the F/W14 collection...




ME: "Where might one wear this dress? Or better yet, where do you envision this dress being worn, Tibor?" 
TIBOR: "Anywhere and everywhere!"
ME: "Aha, so, on the streets of Budapest. Getting coffee at Starbucks? Getting groceries at Tesco?"
TIBOR: "Yes! Exactly. Better yet, the big vasar (market). Just absolutely anywhere!"
ME: "Why not. A dress doesn't need a special occasion. Just perhaps I will need someone to hold the train for me so that I don't sweep up the dirt from the streets of Budapest."

I love it. Tibor, you crack me up! Funny guy!


The S/S15 collection... THIS DRESS! <3






Tibi, thank you for welcoming me to the pop-up store and I look forward to seeing you at fashion week :) 


Je Suis Belle
FACEBOOK
INSTAGRAM
All photos are property of MR

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© MODERN REVIVAL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig