Tuesday 25 March 2014

Vienna

The weather has been so glorious here and a weekend getaway was on my mind for the past few weeks. When my friend suggested we go to Vienna, I jumped at the chance to go along with her and her family visiting from Canada to see the beautiful city. I must admit that although this was not my first trip to Austria it was my first trip to Vienna! I know, I know... How is that possible as it is only three hours away by train?! Every time I go to Austria, I end up going to visit other cities about five hours away from Budapest and in particular, the town of Gmunden where my family lives. Either way, it was a wonderful mini vacation and I fell in love with Vienna! Here are some pictures from the trip and the sights. Enjoy!













Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© MODERN REVIVAL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig