Saturday 26 December 2015

ROMANTIC BUDAPEST



Budapest captured my heart in 2009, when I first moved to the city and it continues to keep me here for a variety of reasons. I have moved away from and returned to this city a total of a lucky 3 times and many of my family and friends were always a bit confused as to why I would continue to make my way back here. I can't always verbally explain it but there is a simple feeling of home here for me. The moment my relatives came to visit me, they could clearly understand. This commercial captures Budapest as a romantic city, whose sights alone can make you fall in love. Have you visited Budapest or are you an expat here? What do you love most about this city? Do you have a story about how you fell in love in this city or why you fell in love with this city? Share your story below! Xo
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© MODERN REVIVAL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig