Thursday 24 December 2015

MEDITERANA

I'm spending my holidays with my family in Germany this year and my cousin and I decided to go to Mediterana Spa the other day for a bit of holiday relaxation. Mediterana Spa is located in Bergish Gladbach, Germany, right by Bensberger See. This spa is a haven which offers a variety of sauna rooms, thermal baths, massages, Hamam, beauty, meditation rooms, sports rooms and restaurants and bars. There are beautiful buildings inspired by Turkish, Indian, Spanish and Arabic architecture and it would take more than the four hours we spent there to visit each of the rooms and baths. A truly relaxing and wonderful place! May your holidays be just as relaxing! Xoxo












www.mediterana.de
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© MODERN REVIVAL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig