Sunday 25 October 2015

VOGUING

I haven't done a 'style' post in a while as I haven't had the time with my work life being busy and I just returned from a holiday in Italy. However, my friend Wiktoria, who writes The Spoiled Queen pulled me out of the house and together we decided on doing a collaboration of style. While we are both into classic pieces, Wiktoria is interested in the electric and underground scene, likes to incorporate unique pieces into her wardrobe and can usually be found wearing flats. I am into classy events, spas and beautiful interiors & cafes, tend to keep my wardrobe filled with blacks, grays, neutrals and some prints and I can be usually found wearing heels. Although we have slightly different tastes in clothing, we present you with two different looks representing our style, but stemming from similar colour schemes. We will continue to bring a freshly styled look, so be on the lookout for the upcoming mixed outfits!


















Kisses!

ME
hat OYSHO | sweater STRADIVARIUS | bag & shoes ZARA | skirt MOHITO

WIKTORIA
blazer PROMOD | shirt ATMOSPHERE | bag ITALY | pants ONLY | shoes FARRINGDON LONDON
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© MODERN REVIVAL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig