Saturday 31 October 2015

MADEMOISELLE

What's in a blog name? Certainly, bloggers choose their blog names in a very calculated way, representing something connected to their childhood, past experiences, likes or nicknames. I chose the name for my blog as 'Mademoiselle Rosé' simply because I was always called a 'little lady' and in Polish 'mała panienka'. Technically speaking, Mademoiselle is abbreviated as Mlle and the French equivalent of Miss; Ma meaning 'my' and demoiselle meaning 'little lady' or 'little girl'. I was always hanging around my mom and her friends and having grown up conversations with them. I was always labelled as being more mature than my age, quite picky and wanting things a certain way. Also, with being a Libra sign, I love to surround myself with beautiful things, enjoying good company and appreciating the finer things in life. Living in Budapest, I am surrounded by beautiful architecture and cafés, a great atmosphere and of course, wonderful relationships. Take a peek below at a 'street style' that is a bit more casual and sporty. Have a nice weekend! :)







Photos property of MR
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© MODERN REVIVAL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig