Thursday 10 April 2014

Hair Jewelry

I've been noticing more hair accessories lately, even though I barely ever  make any sort of an effort to do anything with my hair each morning - before work or even on the weekends. I was at H&M the other day and noticed an Ancient Roman inspired 'upside down' head band which caught my eye and then just the other day, noticed that a similar style was incorporated into the Balenciaga, D&G, Vivienne Westwood and Alexander McQueen fashion shows for this season (and past seasons). I love wearing the gladiator style shoes in the summer and perhaps I will have to give this new accessory a try too. :)

What are your thoughts?



For the less brave:


More hairspiration







Get the Gladiator look:
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© MODERN REVIVAL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig