Saturday 20 February 2016

AWAITING SUMMER

Artist Boglárka Nagy presented her works titled 'Baby It's Cold Outside' and 'Poolside Summer' at the Kempinski Hotel Budapest Thursday February 18th. These works were a true representation of our Eastern European 'winter' this year: switching between warm and cool. As much as I love the warmth, I also have a craving for real snow, the bone chilling and real winter. As I just finished up my 'ski holiday' with no skiing in sight, these images made me lust for this summer's arrival. I marveled at the vibrant colours and credit Boglarka's work for its' portrayal of hot summer days in the south. The works made me think of my Feburary (7 years ago!) when I traveled to Cuba. 
How time flies...

Images by BOGLÁRKA NAGY from Ar2Day Gallery

Skiing Selfie


Love Me Tender Hug Me Tight


Baby It's Cold Outside


Poolside Summer


Girl on a Yacht


Hot Summer Days


Holiday on the French Riviera


Sky & Sand


Havana Heat


Viva la Vida


At the event there was also a fashion show by Elysian. Amazing SS16 collection with beautiful light designs, open back dresses and elegant tops and trousers. More to come on that in another post!




Photos property of Ar2Day Gallery & MR 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© MODERN REVIVAL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig