Wednesday 26 February 2014

#HMSTUDIOAW14

Did you watch the H&M live stream fashion show debuting the Autumn/Winter collection for 2014-15? Perhaps you were one of the lucky chosen who had a front row invitation! Either way, it was a cool experience and something that I have not done before! I was watching the timer counting down and was re-living the anxiety of waiting for a fashion show to start. I snapped a few pictures, obviously not the best quality - but the best I could get from a live stream! Enjoy!


Beautiful Miranda Kerr interviewing with Style TV


Ann-Sofie Johansson, Head of Design at H&M


Olivia Palermo


Is it getting hot in there Miranda and Jourdan?


Another interview with Miranda


Jessica Alba



The show begins!

I will update you with more photos/videos when I get the chance! Night!

UPDATE: 

Here's the video from the show if you missed it last night!













Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© MODERN REVIVAL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig